The idea is one of the largest telecom service providers in India. Recently the Idea mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Balance transfer service for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This one is the latest service offered by Idea to all its prepaid customers. If you are surfing for “ Idea balance transfer from one mobile to another ” then you have landed at the right place. Here in this article, I have listed the possible ways to Transfer balance from Idea to Idea. Also, Check out Full list of All Idea USSD Codes.
This Idea Balance Transfer service is very useful when you have no balance in your mobile to make an important or urgent call. With the help of this service, the Idea customers who ever living in India can transfer the balance from Idea to Idea.
What is Balance Transfer?
I know that all you people are much familiar with Balance Transfer but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can transfer your mobile balance to another mobile number. We can transfer the balance in Idea prepaid mobile to other Idea mobile user only and we can not transfer our Idea mobile balance to other mobile networks like Airtel, Docomo, Uninor, and Vodafone. Note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. sender and receiver should be on the same mobile network.
Click Here for Idea USSD Codes
How To Transfer Balance from Idea to Idea
So let me tell you How to transfer the balance from Idea, now this can be done by using Idea balance transfer USSD Code. Below we are providing Idea Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow these Simple steps for balance Transfer in Idea prepaid.
- Open Phone Dialer.
- Dial *151* local idea number to which you are transferring amount*Amount you are transfering#
For example: *151*9848022338*10#
- Now You will get a message with notification that the amount has transferred.
- Dial *567*<Receiver’s Mobile Number>*<Amount>#
- In <Amount>put how much Balance you want to Transfer.
- In <Receiver’s Mobile Number> to whom you want to Transfer.
For example *567*9848022338*10#
Does Balance Transfer have service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from Idea to Idea
- Transfer amount must be in the range of Rs. 5,10,20,50,100,150.
- You can Send or Receive amount up to 3 times a day
- The sender should be the active customer of Idea network for at least 90 days while the receiver is required to have idea number for at least 30 days.
- Charges: Rs 2/- per transaction.
List of All Idea USSD Codes
|*121#||To check Main Balance in idea|
|*125#||To check internet balance 2G or 3G|
|*451#||To check SMS balance|
|*123#||Subscribe to Value Added Services(Jokes, Cricket score, Love Tips, pictures)|
|*147#||Idea Self Care ( My Account, Channel, 3G & GPRS, VAS & DT, Features,
Roaming, My Idea Locator)
|*369#||Activate Idea Pack (Local idea pack, local mobile pack, Local Traffic pack, Night
pack, 2G Internet plans, 3G internet plans)
|*456#||All packs at Rs 30 Per month ( Cricket score, love shayri, jokes)|
|*111#||Menu to activate various packs|
|*43#||Activate Call Waiting|
digit mobile num>*<12 digit voucher num>#
|To recharge another number from your mobile using a voucher card|
Hope now you understand Idea Balance Transfer Trick. If you like the article “How to Transfer Balance from Idea to Idea SIM ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- Idea 179 Plan: Unlimited Calls + 1 GB Data with 28 days Validity
- Idea 555 Plan: 1 GB Data per Day+ Unlimited Calls with 84 days Validity
- Idea 357 Plan: 1 GB Data per Day+ Unlimited Calls with 28 days Validity
- Idea 697 Plan: 1.5 GB Data per Day+ Unlimited Calls with 84 days Validity
- Idea 396 Plan: 1GB Data per Day+ Unlimited Calls with 70 days Validity