Tata DoCoMo, which has the 4G presence in India, now plans to deploy 3000 additional towers to improve network and ensure consistent speeds. The Tata DoCoMo Network is India’s largest telecom network and provides 4G services on a pan-India level. Here is a good news for you all. In order to increase Tata DoCoMo 4g coverage area, Tata DoCoMo is going to install 4G Tata DoCoMo signal towers in all over India and also issued the Application Forms for tower installation. In order to reduce call drops and expand its network reach Tata DoCoMo installing mobile towers. If you searching on Google for Tata DoCoMo Mobile tower installation Process, then you have landed in the right place.
Tata DoCoMo will install these mobile towers in Urban and Rural areas, lands, plots, villages, building rooftop, Empty fields, Ghar etc. People those who are interested please go through this article to apply for the Tata DoCoMo tower installation and earn rent up to 30, 000/- INR per month depending upon the location of your property. Here we are providing complete details about Tata DoCoMo tower installation contact no, Agreement etc.
In this article, we will tell you about
- The Land area required for Tata DoCoMo tower Installation Process,
- How to download Application Form,
- How to Apply Online for tower install process,
- Documents list required for Tower installation etc.
Documents required for Tata DoCoMo Tower Installation
Here we are providing the expected list of Documents required to install the Tata DoCoMo tower which is to be attached with the application form or these have to be uploaded by scanning them clearly if you apply online through a web portal. The complete list of documents are as follows ;
- Valid Identity proof of Property/Landowner ( Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport).
- Latest Electricity Bill.
- Expression of Interest Letter (EOI)
- Self Attested Copy of Land/ Property Legal Papers.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from local Civic Body
- Recent Land survey report (if Asked)
Tata DoCoMo Tower Installation Space (Area) Required
The area required for the installation of Tata DoCoMo network tower depends upon whether the proposed space is in Village or City, Urban or Rural area. The rent may vary depending upon the location of the space.
Mobile Tower Installation Agencies
Tata DoCoMo Tower Rent Payment Details:
|Tata DoCoMo 4G/ 3G Mobile Tower||Rural Area (ग्रामीण क्षेत्र)||Urban Area (शहरी क्षेत्र)|
|Rent per month||Rs 25000 to Rs 33000 (Expected)||Rs 35000 to Rs 40000 (Expected)|
|Space Required (Square Feet)||Non- Fertile land at least 2500 sq. feet||At least 2000 sq. feet.|
|Lease Duration||Minimum 12 Months (1 Year)||Minimum 12 Months (1 Year)|
|Civic Approving Authority||Panchayat Samiti/ Local PS||Local Civic Body/ Local PS|
Place Required for Mobile Tower Tata DoCoMo
- Rural Area – Non- Fertile land at least 2500 sq. feet
- Urban Area – At least 2000 sq. feet
Tata DoCoMo Telecom Tower Installation Procedure
Below we have described the complete process involved in the installation of Tata DoCoMo mobile tower. If you want to install Tata DoCoMo 4G tower you have to follow the given following process:
- Primarily either Tata DoCoMo or Any authorized web portal will publish the official notification to apply for the mobile tower installation
- Interested candidates have to apply along with expression of Interest letter in the prescribed format either offline by downloading the application form or through Apply Online link available on the official site.
- After the successful submission of application form to install a tower, the company may at its discretion conduct a survey or review report.
- And after a few formalities, you shall have Tata DoCoMo tower installed in your land after signing the agreement with the company for the lease period and rent mentioned in it.
|Tata DoCoMo Tower Installation Contact No||121|
You can have a look at Tata DoCoMo tower map with the help of Tata DoCoMo Open Network service. Tata DoCoMo’s unique network initiative has received the positive response from customers, who have shared feedback and suggestions.
- No 3G Signal in your area (100 meters to 1000 meters).
- Weak 3g or 4g signal in your location/ village ( 50 meters to 800 meters)
- Internet problems
- Call drops many times.
- Network congestion/ busy network.
If you are facing any one of these problems in your area then your application for Tata DoCoMo 4G Tower Installation will be accepted by the Bharti Tata DoCoMo.
It has come to the notice of Department of Telecom that some companies/agencies/individuals cheat general public by promising them hefty monthly rental payment and ask them to deposit money in their personal/companies account as security deposit/application fee/registration charges/stamp duty/government tax under Telecom Act/clearing of the advance payment etc. in lieu of leasing /renting the premises of individuals for installation of Mobile Tower or for any other purpose. After collecting the money these companies/individuals/agencies become unreachable. These companies at times issue fake “No Objection Certificate” for installation of tower in the name of fictitious companies or in name of different government organizations/departments
Hope now you know everything about How to apply for Tata DoCoMo 4G Tower Installation. If you like the article ” Tata DoCoMo 4G Mobile Tower Installation Process “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.