Are you searching on Google for How to use Reliance Jio SIM in Modem & USB Dongle? then you have landed on the right place. Most of the people believing that we can Jio 4G SIM in mobile only. Not only in mobile we can also use Reliance Jio SIM in USB Dongle & Modem. Don’t worry, if you don’t know How to use Reliance Jio SIM in Modem. We are always there to help you. In this Article, we are providing you How to use Reliance Jio SIM in Modem & USB Dongle. Now you can use Reliance JIO SIM in your Modem and enjoy unlimited high-speed 4G internet. Also, Check out How to Setup & Configure Reliance Jio 4G APN Internet & MMS Settings.
Also Read : How to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM in a 3G Mobile?
How to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM in a Modem / USB Dongle
Click Here for Reliance USSD Codes
Requirements to use Jio SIM in Modem
- USB dongle/modem
- Reliance Jio SIM
- Dongle’s proprietary software like Huawei Mobile Partner installed in your computer.
Steps to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM in a Modem / USB Dongle
- Insert your Reliance Jio Sim in the Modem/Dongle.
- Connect it to your PC and turn it on.
- Go to the Settings tab in your Modem application.
- Now select Profile Management or APN.
- Create a new Profile and name it Mymobileplans.in
- After that, in APN name write : Jionet
- Leave other fields empty and save it.
- All, done now connect and enjoy unlimited high-speed internet for free.
Now Enjoy Unlimited Free Internet and Voice Calling, Video Calling on your Reliance Jio SIM till 31st December 2016.
Hope now you understand How to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM in a Modem / USB Dongle. If you like the Article ” How to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM in a Modem / USB Dongle? “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.