How to take Talktime Loan in Vodafone: Are you surfing for How to Get / Take Talk time Loan in Vodafone? Then you have landed on the right place. Vodafone, one of the leading innovative mobile service providers in India has recently launched a new service i.e. “Vodafone Talktime Loan Service” for its prepaid users. Now you can takeTalktime Loan from VODAFONE and pay later. You can get Talk time Loan from Vodafone when an Emergency came and your Mobile Balance is Low. VODAFONE allows its users to get Talktime loan of Rs.5, or Rs.10 or Rs.25. Also Check out How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone.
Requirements to get Talktime Loan in Vodafone
- Vodafone Sim Card Must Be Prepaid ( Talktime loan Service Not available in postpaid Sim).
- Your Vodafone Sim card Must Be Minimum 90 Days old to Get Rs.10 Talktime loan in your number.
- Working Mobile Phone with Ability to Send SMS / Dial USSD Codes.
Click Here for Vodafone USSD Codes
How to take Talktime Loan in Vodafone
So you can Get Talk time loan in Vodafone SIM card in 2 ways.
- You just need to Dial Simple USSD Code to get Vodafone Talktime Loan
- You can also get Vodafone Talktime Loan by sending a Simple SMS
SMS as “CREDIT” to 144
You can get a Talktime loan of Rs.5, or Rs.10 or Rs.25 from Vodafone and you have to give them Rs.6, Rs.12 and Rs.28 when you are returning loan amount to them.
- Vodafone 509 Plan: 1 GB Data per Day+ Unlimited Calls with 84 days Validity
- Vodafone 458 Plan: 1 GB Data per Day+ Unlimited Calls with 70 days Validity
- Vodafone 177 Plan: Unlimited Calls + 1 GB Data with 28 days Validity
- Vodafone 496 Plan: 1 GB Data per Day+ Unlimited Calls with 84 days Validity
- Vodafone M-Pesa Full Talk Time Plans: Rs. 30, 40, 50, 70, 90, 100
Hope now you understand How to Get Talktime Loan in Vodafone SIM Card. Still, if you have any problem regarding this Vodafone Talktime Loan process, you can ask us at below comment box. If you like the article ” How to take Talktime Loan in Vodafone “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.