Are you surfing on Google for “ How to get Data loan in Aircel ” or “ trick to take internet loan in Aircel ”? if yes, then you have landed on the right place, because in this article, I am going to share with you How to take internet loan in Aircel. Aircel, one of the leading innovative mobile service providers in India has recently launched a new service i.e. ” Aircel Extra Credit Service “. Now you can take CREDIT from AIRCEL and pay later. You can take GPRS Loan from Aircel when an Emergency came and your Mobile Data Balance is Low. Also, Check out How to Transfer Balance from Aircel to Aircel.
Requirements to get Data Loan in Aircel
- Aircel Sim Card Must Be Prepaid ( Data loan Service Not available in postpaid Sim).
- Your Aircel SIM card must be Minimum 90 Days old to get Data loan in your number.
- Internet Loan is Allowed only when u have less than 1 MB data in your account or when NO Internet pack is Activated.
- You must haven’t any outstanding loans on your number.
- Working Mobile Phone with Ability to Send SMS / Dial USSD Codes.
How to get Data Loan in Aircel Network
To get 25 MB Internet Loan in Airtel
a) You just need to Dial USSD Code *414#
- Now you Will Get Confirmation From Aircel and you have got 25 MB Data Loan from Aircel.
b) You can also get Data Loan in Aircel Sim card by sending a Simple SMS
Send SMS as “LOAN” to 55414
you will get 25 MB Data Loan in your Aircel Sim card instantly. Enjoy the service.
c) The Alternative way to get Data Loan in Aircel Sim card is Dial 1288 and select option 6.
- A total of Rs 6 would be recovered from the subscriber post 24 hours. Recovery amount includes a Convenience Fee of Rs.1 only.
- Subscriber would not be able to take CREDIT again till all the previous dues are cleared
Hope now you understand How to get Internet Loan in Aircel Mobile Network. Still if you have any problem regarding this Aircel Internet Loan process, you can ask us at below comment box. If you like the article ” How to get Data Loan in Aircel SIM Card”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.