Are you searching for How to activate BSNL Triple Ace Plan? then you have landed on the right place. To counter to Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer, India’s telecom operator BSNL launched unlimited data plan at Rs 333 for 90 days. Customers with 3G handset and BSNL 3G SIM card can avail this offer benefits. Both New and Existing prepaid customers can avail this BSNL 333 STV Plan. Please go through his article to know complete details about BSNL 333 recharge plan. Also, check out BSNL Internet APN Settings.
BSNL 333 Plan
BSNL announced this new 333 STV Plan by keeping 3G mobile users in mind. With BSNL Rs 333 plan, users will get 3 GB 3G data per day for 90 days. This means customers can enjoy a total of 270GB high-speed 3G data at Rs 333 or just Rs 1.23 per GB. The best part in this Triple Ace plan is the plan comes with 3 months validity.
|Plan Name||Triple Ace|
|Mobile Required||3G Enabled|
|Daily Data Quota||3 GB|
|Total Bundle Data||270 GB|
|FUP Limit||80 Kbps|
|Free Calling||Not Included|
|Free SMS||Not Applicable|
|Plan Validity||90 Days|
In a day up to 3GB, you get 3G speed. As the plan is unlimited after exhausting 3GB daily also you can enjoy the internet with 80 Kbps speed for WhatsApp or facebook chat. The only drawback in this plan is “No free calling“ service.
BSNL 333 Plan Available in
How to Activate BSNL 333 Plan
- Go to official website www.BSNL.in
- Select the STV 333 Recharge plan
- And Pay using your Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Recharge Done. Enjoy the unlimited Data.
- BSNL Happy New Year Plan 2018 Details – Unlimited Calling, Data
- New BSNL Mobile LTE 4G SIM Card Data Tariff Plans for Prepaid & Postpaid
- BSNL 249 Plan Prepaid: 1GB Data Per Day + Free Calls
- BSNL 298 Plan Prepaid: 1GB Data Per Day + Free Calls
- BSNL 444 Plan: 4GB 3G Data per day valid for 90 Days
Hope now you know everything about Rs 333 BSNL recharge plan. If you like the Article ” BSNL 333 Plan(Triple Ace): 270GB Data Offer with 90 Days Validity “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.