Airtel, which has the 4G presence in India, now plans to deploy 5000 additional towers to improve network and ensure consistent speeds. The Airtel Network is India’s largest telecom network and provides 4G services on a pan-India level. Here is a good news for you all. In order to increase Airtel 4g coverage area, Bharti Airtel is going to install 4G Airtel signal towers in all over India and also issued the Application Forms for tower installation. In order to reduce call drops and expand its network reach Airtel installing mobile towers. If you searching on Google for Airtel Mobile tower installation Process, then you have landed in the right place.
Airtel will install these mobile towers in Urban and Rural areas, lands, plots, villages, building rooftop, Empty fields, Ghar etc. People those who are interested please go through this article to apply for the Airtel tower installation and earn rent up to 37, 000/- INR per month depending upon the location of your property. Here we are providing complete details about Airtel tower installation contact no, Agreement etc.
In this article, we will tell you about
- The Land area required for Airtel tower Installation Process,
- How to download Application Form,
- How to Apply Online for tower install process,
- Documents list required for Tower installation etc.
Documents required for Airtel Tower Installation
Here we are providing the expected list of Documents required to install the Airtel tower which is to be attached with the application form or these have to be uploaded by scanning them clearly if you apply online through a web portal. The complete list of documents are as follows ;
- Valid Identity proof of Property/Land owner ( Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport).
- Latest Electricity Bill.
- Expression of Interest Letter (EOI)
- Self Attested Copy of Land/ Property Legal Papers.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from local Civic Body
- Recent Land survey report (if Asked)
Airtel Tower Installation Space (Area) Required
The area required for the installation of Airtel network tower depends upon whether the proposed space is in Village or City, Urban or Rural area. The rent may vary depending upon the location of the space.
Mobile Tower Installation Agencies
Airtel Tower Rent Payment Details:
|Airtel 4G/ 3G Mobile Tower||Rural Area (ग्रामीण क्षेत्र)||Urban Area (शहरी क्षेत्र)|
|Rent per month||Rs 43000 to Rs 55000 (Expected)||Rs 48000 to Rs 85000 (Expected)|
|Space Required (Square Feet)||Non- Fertile land at least 2500 sq. feet||At least 2000 sq. feet.|
|Lease Duration||Minimum 12 Months (1 Year)||Minimum 12 Months (1 Year)|
|Civic Approving Authority||Panchayat Samiti/ Local PS||Local Civic Body/ Local PS|
Place Required for Mobile Tower Airtel
- Rural Area – Non- Fertile land at least 2500 sq. feet
- Urban Area – At least 2000 sq. feet
Airtel Telecom Tower Installation Procedure
Below we have described the complete process involved in the installation of Airtel mobile tower. If you want to install Airtel 4G tower you have to follow the given following process:
- Primarily either Bharti Airtel or Any authorized web portal will publish the official notification to apply for the mobile tower installation
- Interested candidates have to apply along with expression of Interest letter in the prescribed format either offline by downloading the application form or through Apply Online link available on the official site.
- After the successful submission of application form to install a tower, the company may at its discretion conduct a survey or review report.
- And after a few formalities, you shall have Airtel tower installed in your land after signing the agreement with the company for the lease period and rent mentioned in it.
|Airtel Tower Installation Contact No||12118|
What is My Airtel Open Network?
India’s leading operator Airtel introduced its Open Network initiative. Under this new initiative, Airtel boasts that it is maintaining transparency by opening up its entire mobile network details to its customers through an online portal– www.airtel.in/opennetwork. The platform displays Airtel’s mobile network coverage or signal strength across India. Network and site deployment status is also shown as well.
4G Airtel open tower is part of its Open Network. You can have a look at Airtel 4g coverage area map with the help of Airtel Open Network service. Airtel’s unique network initiative has received the positive response from customers, who have shared feedback and suggestions.
Airtel Open Network App
The newly branded Open Network service shows users network coverage and signal strength across the country, apart from network site deployment status. Now available on the app as well, it shows towers being upgraded, apart from locations where towers are needed, and where towers have been forcibly shut down.
- No 3G Signal in your area (100 meters to 1000 meters).
- Weak 3g or 4g signal in your location/ village ( 50 meters to 800 meters)
- Internet problems
- Call drops many times.
- Network congestion/ busy network.
If you are facing any one of these problems in your area then your application for Airtel 4G Tower Installation will be accepted by the Bharti Airtel.
Please note that there are some online web portals doing fraud with the customers and taking money from the customers. So please be aware of such fake websites. Airtel tower installation process can be done completely under the authority of Airtel Cellular. Airtel 4g coverage in Andhra Pradesh is more excellent when compared with other states.
Hope now you know everything about How to apply for Airtel 4G Tower Installation. If you like the article ” Airtel 4G Mobile Tower Installation Process “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.