Bharti Airtel has launched its 4G services in 296 towns across India. If you want to experience the Airtel 4G Speed internet you have to replace your old Airtel SIM with new Airtel 4G SIM. The 4G SIM is provided by Airtel free of cost in its galleries in 4G towns and also provides free shipping if ordered online stores like Flipkart etc. If you are surfing for How to activate Airtel 4G SIM, you have landed at the right place. Here we are providing simple steps for “ How to activate Airtel 4G SIM “. You can convert to New 4G Airtel SIM without changing your present Airtel mobile number. The 4G smart SIM by Airtel comes as a kit with a Nano SIM along with two adapters for making it compatible with Micro and Mini SIM-based smartphones. Also, Check out Airtel Manual Internet Settings & Configurations.
How to Activate Airtel 4G SIM?
Click Here for Aitel USSD Codes
Also Read : How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
Also Read : How to Activate Airtel 3G/ 4G Data Share
Steps to activate Airtel 4G SIM Card
- Just send an simple SMS “SIM SPACE NEW_SIM_NUMBER” (“SIM 8991***************”) from your airtel mobile number and send it to 121.
- You will get SMS “Reply 1 to confirm”
- Type 1 and send it to 121
- You will get the following message:
“Dear Customer, We have received your request for new SIM activation on airtel mobile 98******** and will be processed shortly. Your Old SIM will work till the new SIM gets activated.”
- You will get following message once the SIM gets activated.
“Your new SIM number <8991*************** > has been activated for your mobile number 98********”
- The new SIM will be activated within 5 minutes.
The process of SIM swap is common for both Prepaid and postpaid subscribers. The SIM is backward compatible to 3G and 2G networks in regions which are not covered by Airtel 4G. Airtel currently offers 4G at 3G rates, where a subscriber with a 4G compatible handset and SIM will get 4G services on his existing 3G voucher. Airtel also offers double data benefit for two months for customers buying a new Huawei Honor smartphone from flipkart.
Once you active Airtel 4G SIM in your mobile, you can enjoy the Airtel 4G Speed internet without any interruptions.
Hope You understand How to activate Airtel 4G SIM card. Still if you have any problem regarding this Airtel 4G SIM activation process, you can ask us at below comment box. If you like the article ” How to activate Airtel 4G SIM card “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- Airtel 199 Plan: Unlimited Calls + 1 GB Data with 28 days Validity
- Airtel 3999 Plan: 300 GB Data + Unlimited Calls with 360 days Validity
- Airtel 448 Plan: 1 GB Data per Day+ Unlimited Calls with 70 days Validity
- Airtel 60 GB Free Data Offer to Postpaid Users for 180 Days
- Airtel 399 Plan Prepaid: 1GB 4G Data Per Day + Free Calls