Are you searching for Vodafone Internet Settings for Mobile in Google? Then you have landed on the right place. Don’t worry, if you don’t have Vodafone GPRS settings on your Mobile device, We are always there to help you. In this Article, we are providing you the complete information about Vodafone GPRS Manual Settings and Configuration for Mobile Internet. You can receive Vodafone GPRS settings by message or you can add the settings manually by configuring it on your own. We had already given How to activate 3G in Vodafone mobile.
Click Here for Vodafone USSD Codes
Vodafone Internet Settings & Configuration:
Receive GPRS Settings By SMS
- To receive GPRS Settings automatically on your cell, you just need to send simple SMS as
Postpaid customers: ” ACT VL ” to 111 (toll-free)
Prepaid customers: ” ACT VL ” to 144 (toll-free)
- Wait until you receive a return message of Internet settings.
- After some time you will get a SMS with internet settings.
- Save these settings as your default settings.
- Now you should restart your mobile phone.
- And after this process user will be able to use the GPRS or Internet service on their mobile.
Manual Settings for Vodafone Live :
That’s it; those were the list of Vodafone GPRS Manual Settings and Configuration for Mobile Internet. Now you can use your Vodafone Mobile Internet by making these settings default for your device.
Hope this Article is helpful to you. If you like the Article ” Vodafone Internet Settings & Configurations for Mobile “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- Vodafone Offers Free 3GB/8GB 4G Data for Postpaid Customers
- Vodafone Rs 346 Plan: 1 GB 4G Data Per Day & Unlimited Calling
- Vodafone Super Hour Packs: Unlimited Internet + Calling @ Rs.5,7,16
- Vodafone Offers 10GB 4G Data at the price of 1GB for New 4G Phones
- How to Get 2G/3G/4G Vodafone Free Internet on Mobile & PC