Reliance Jio is Trending Everywhere and Every Android User is Taking Benifit of Jio Unlimited 4G and Free Voice Calling. It is easy to use Reliance Jio SIM in Android Phones. But it is a little bit difficult thing to use Reliance Jio SIM in Windows Phones like Lumia, Microsoft, Nokia, Etc. If you are using Windows device and searching on Google for How to use Reliance Jio SIM in Windows phone then you have landed on the right place. Here we are providing the step by step process in order to use Jio SIM in Windows Mobile. Also, Check out Steps to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM in a Modem / USB Dongle?
Also Read : How to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM in a 3G Mobile?
How to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM in Windows Phone
Click Here for Reliance USSD Codes
Requirements to use Jio in Windows Phone –
- Windows Phone
- Reliance Jio SIM Card
- Jio Coverage Area
- Device Must be 4G LTE
Steps to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM in Windows Phone
- Open Settings from Your windows Apps List.
- Then select Enable Cellular data > and then Select 4G or High-Speed Connection.
- After doing Tap on SIM settings and then Select Add Vpn.
- Now Simply add setting Given Below.
- APN – Jionet
- IP Type – Ipv4
- Don’t Touch any other Fields just leave them blank and save the connection.
- Restart Your mobile and Turn on Your data and enjoy 4G Speed.
Now Enjoy Unlimited Free Internet and Voice Calling, Video Calling on your Reliance Jio SIM till 31st December 2016.
Hope now you understand How to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM in Windows Device. If you like the Article ” How to use Reliance Jio 4G SIM in Windows Phone “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.