Vodafone is one of the largest telecom service providers in India. Recently the Vodafone mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Balance transfer service for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This one is the latest service offered by Vodafone to all its prepaid customers. If you are surfing for “ Vodafone to Vodafone balance transfer tricks ” then you have landed at the right place. Here in this article, I have listed the possible ways to Transfer balance from Vodafone to Vodafone. Also, Check out Vodafone Manual Internet Settings & Configurations.
This Vodafone Balance Transfer service is very useful when you have no balance in your mobile to make an important or urgent call. With the help of this service, the Vodafone customers who ever living in India can transfer their balance from Vodafone to Vodafone.
What is Balance Transfer?
I know that all you people are much familiar with Balance Transfer but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can transfer your mobile balance to another mobile number. We can transfer our Vodafone mobile balance to other Vodafone user only and we can not transfer our Vodafone mobile balance to other mobile networks like Airtel, Docomo, Uninor and Idea. Note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. sender and receiver should be on the same mobile network.
Also Read : How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
Also Read : How to Activate Vodafone DND by SMS
Click Here for Vodafone USSD Codes
How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
So let me tell you How to transfer balance from Vodafone now, this can be done by using some simple USSD Codes and SMS. Below we are providing Vodafone Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow these Simple steps for Vodafone amount Transfer.
- Open Phone Dialer.
- Dial *131* Amount*<Mobile Number>#
For example: *131*50*9999999999#
- Dial *130*<Amount>*<Receiver’s Mobile Number>#
- In <Amount>put how much Balance you want to Transfer.
- In <Receiver’s Mobile Number> to whom you want to Transfer.
For example *130*75*9999999999#
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
- Maximum and minimum amount per transaction is Rs 100 and Rs 50 respectively.
- You can Send or Receive amount up to 3 times a day
- You are allowed to transfer balance to the same number only once in a day.
- Sender should be active customer of Vodafone network for at least 90 days while receiver is required to have Vodafone number for at least 30 days.
- Charges: Rs 2/- per transaction.
Hope now you understand How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone. If you like the article “How to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- Vodafone 352 Plan: 1 GB 4G Data Per Day & Free Calls
- Vodafone Offers Free 24GB 4G Data for Postpaid Customers
- Vodafone Rs 346 Plan: 1 GB 4G Data Per Day & Unlimited Calling
- Vodafone Super Hour Packs: Unlimited Internet + Calling @ Rs.5,7,16
- Vodafone Offers 10GB 4G Data at the price of 1GB for New 4G Phones