BSNL is one of the largest telecom service provider in India. Recently the BSNL mobile service provider added a new service i.e. ” Gifting of talk time “ Service for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This one is the latest service offered by BSNL to all its prepaid customers. If you are surfing for “ BSNL Balance Transfer trick ” then you have landed at the right place. Here in this article I have listed the possible ways to Transfer balance from BSNL to BSNL. Also, Check out Full List of BSNL USSD Codes.
This BSNL Balance Transfer service is very useful when you have no balance in your mobile to make an important or urgent call. With the help of this service, the BSNL customers who ever living in India can transfer their balance from BSNL to BSNL.
Also Read : How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
Also Read : How to Activate BSNL DND by SMS
What is Balance Transfer?
I know that all you people are much familiar with Balance Transfer but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can transfer your mobile balance to another mobile number. We can transfer balance one mobile to another BSNL mobile user only and we can not perform BSNL balance transfer to other networks like Airtel, Docomo, Uninor and Vodafone. Note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. sender and receiver should be on the same mobile network.
Click Here for BSNL USSD Codes
How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL
So let me tell you How to transfer balance from BSNL now, this can be done by using BSNL Balance Transfer USSD code. Below we are providing BSNL Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow these Simple steps for Balance transfer in BSNL to BSNL prepaid SIM.
- First you have to Register your mobile number(one time)
Format: ” REGISTER PTOP ” send to 54455
- You will receive a password by sms.
- After that “ GIFT<Space>Mobile Number<Space>Amount ” and send to 53733 or 53738
- You will receive a confirmation message for successful transfer.
For example: ” GIFT 9412345678 75 “
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL
- Minimum Balance Should be: Rs. 200/- in your phone.
- Transfer amount should not be less than Rs 10.
- Transfer can be send in same circle like AP to AP, Kerala to Kerala, Punjab to Punjab, Haryana to Haryana, etc.
- There should be at least Rs. 50 remaining after a transaction. (eg. If you have Rs 75 in your account, you will not be able to transfer Rs. 25 since 75-1-25=49<50)
- Sender should be active customer of BSNL network for at least 90 days while receiver is required to have BSNL number for at least 30 days.
- Only 5 transactions are allowed in one month.
- For each Successful Transaction Rs. 2/- will be charged.
Hope now you understood BSNL Balance Transfer trick. If you like the article “How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL prepaid ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
Also See :