Are you searching for Jio DTH Set Top Box Booking Online Registration? then you have landed on the right place. Reliance Jio is the recent sensation all over India in the telecom industry and broadband. Now the company is going to start DTH service also. There will be a great revolution in the Indian DTH market space with Jio entrance just as the one that took place telecom industry. Please go through this article to know complete details about Jio DTH Booking online. Also, See Reliance Jio Giga Fiber Broadband Plans & Offers.
Jio DTH Booking Online
Jio DTH services are still in the testing stage. It is not yet confirmed how the services will be delivered to your home. They may use direct satellite services or may provide it via the fiber connection if you avail Jio Link, their broadband service.
RelianceJio DTH Booking Online will be made available once the services are publicly announced. During the JIO DTH Online Registration, you will have to fill in some basic details such as the plans you want to subscribe and your personal details. This will also include any identity proof and document of address proof issued by the government.
How to Register for Jio DTH Booking Online
The booking and registration can be done using my Jio app as well as Jio official website later.
- The registration can be done from www.jio.com
- Click on “JIO DTH Online Booking”
- You need to enter your details like Name, Mobile number, nd Address
- Later you will receive an OTP
- Enter the OTP then your Customer ID, address will be verified.
- Also, you will get your DTH connection within 5-7 business days.
Keep your registered number safe with you for future. You will also receive your DTH Subscribe ID on that number and you will receive periodic updates.
Also Read: Reliance Jio 4G APN Internet & MMS Settings
|Jio DTH expectedprice||Rs. 1800|
|Jio DTH Booking Online starts on||Expected May 2017|
|Jio DTH Plan Pricing||Starting at Rs. 180|
|Jio DTH Launch date||Expected May 2017|
Requirements for Jio DTH Booking Online
The requirements for availing the Jio DTH service will be the same as Reliance Jio 4G services. However, it is very easy for those who already have the Reliance Jio 4G services. For availing the DTH services, you will need a government approved identification and a proof of your residential address. These include identification issued by UIDAI or the Election commission.
Jio DTH plans Price & Details
|JIO DTH Pack Name||Expected Price in Rupees|
|Normal Pack||49 to 55|
|All Spots Channels (in HD)||60 to 69|
|Value Prime Channels||120 to 150|
|Kids Channels||188 to 190|
|My Family Pack||200 to 250|
|My Plan||50 to 54|
|MY Sports||159 to 169|
|Big Ultra Pack||199 to 220|
|Metro Pack||199 to 250|
|Dhoom||99 to 109|
What to do after JIO DTH Booking Online?
After you have done the Jio DTH Booking Online, you have to wait until the services are available. Also, you will have to collect your set top box, remote and the dish antennae. Unless Reliance Jio announces, there is no clue on how can we get these items. They can either do home delivery or they can be collected from a Reliance Digital or Reliance Xpress Mini store. More details regarding these will be out once the Jio DTH Booking Online is made open to the consumers.
JIO DTH Set Top Box Specifications
Leaked images of the set top box show that it is similar to the boxes by other providers. There is a JIO branding in the front. The front also has an USD port, probably for playing your own media files. The rear panel has a 12V power input, RCA ports for two audio channels and video too. There is also an HDMI port, Ethernet port, and another USB port. Finally, there is a port for the coaxial cable connection.
The second USB port is probably used to connect devices that will be used to record shows for when you are away. The Ethernet port can either be used for debugging purposes or distribute internet connection over the television connection.
- HDMI Support – Yes
- 4K Recording Ultra HD 2160p/60 Videos – Yes
- WiFi – Dual Band IEEE802.11n 2.4 GHz (2×2) / IEEE 802.11ac 5GHz (2X2) Interface
- Bluetooth – Yes
- Operating System – Android TV
- Google Chrome Casting – Yes
- Technology – OTT (Over the Top Technology) / Live TV
- DC Adapter – Output 12v/1.5A (18-Watts)
- LAN Cable – Above CAT 5E
- HDMI Cable Male to Male Connector – Yes
- Remote Control – Infrared and Bluetooth Technology based/Microphone
- Audio Output – S/PDIF Optical Audio Output (Sony/Philips Digital Interface Format)
- Jio Grace Plan – Unlimited Internet & Calling For Jio Non Prime Users
- How to get Jio Fiber Preview Offer | Broadband Plans & Offers
- Jio DTH Telugu Channels List | Channel Packages & Price
- 5G Launch Date in India | Plans & Download Speed of 5G Network
- Jio DTH Tamil Channels List | Channel Packages & Price
Hope now you know about registration process Jio DTH Online Booking. If you like the Article ” How to Register for Jio DTH Booking Online “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.