How to take Talktime Loan in Idea: Are you surfing for How to Get / Take Talk time Loan in Idea? Then you have landed in the right place. The idea, one of the leading innovative mobile service providers in India has recently launched a new service i.e. ” Idea Talktime Loan ” for its prepaid users. Now you can take Talktime Loan from IDEA and pay later. You can get Talk time from Idea when an Emergency came and your Mobile Balance is Low. Also, Check out How to Transfer Balance from Idea to Idea.
Requirements to Getting Talktime Loan in Idea
- Idea Sim Card Must Be Prepaid ( Talktime loan Service Not available in postpaid Sim).
- Your Idea Sim card Must Be Minimum 90 Days old for Getting Rs.10 Talktime loan in your number.
- Working Mobile Phone with Ability to Send SMS / Dial USSD Codes.
How to take Talktime Loan in Idea
So you can easily Get Talk time loan in Idea SIM card easily with one simple USSD Code.
- To get Rs.10 talk time loan on your Idea number, Dial: *150*10#
- But for this, your balance should be less than Rs.2 and your Idea SIM must be 3 Months old. For Rs 10 loan, they will deduct Rs 13.80 from your next recharge.
- To get Rs.5 talk time loan on your Idea number, just Dial: *165*5#
- But for this, your balance should be less than Rs.1 and For this, they will deduct Rs 6 on your next recharge.
- To get Rs.4 talk time loan on your Idea number, just Dial: *444#.
- For this, they will deduct Rs 5 on your next recharge.
- Idea 357 Plan: 1 GB Data per Day+ Unlimited Calls with 28 days Validity
- Idea 697 Plan: 1.5 GB Data per Day+ Unlimited Calls with 84 days Validity
- Idea 396 Plan: 1GB Data per Day+ Unlimited Calls with 70 days Validity
- Idea Unlimited Plans UP East (2017) | Voice & Data Packs
- Idea Unlimited Plans MP (2017) | Voice & Data Packs
Hope now you understand How to Get Talktime Loan in Idea SIM Card. Still, if you have any problem regarding this Idea Talktime Loan process, you can ask us at below comment box. If you like the article ” How to take Talktime Loan in Idea “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.