Are you surfing on Google for “ How to get Data loan in Airtel ” or “ trick to take internet loan in Airtel ”? if yes, then you have landed on the right place, because in this article, I am going to share with you How to take internet loan in Airtel. Airtel, one of the leading innovative mobile service providers in India has recently launched a new service i.e. ” Advance Internet Credit Loan “. Now you can take CREDIT from AIRTEL and pay later. You can take GPRS Loan from Airtel when an Emergency came and your Mobile Data Balance is Low. Also, Check out How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel.
Requirements to get Data Loan in Airtel
- Airtel Sim Card Must Be Prepaid ( Data loan Service Not available in postpaid Sim).
- Your Airtel SIM card must be Minimum 90 Days old to get Data loan in your number.
- Internet Loan is Allowed only when u have less than 10 MB data in your account or when NO Internet pack is Activated.
- You must haven’t any outstanding loans on your number.
- Working Mobile Phone with Ability to Send SMS / Dial USSD Codes.
How to get Data Loan in Airtel Network
To get 65 MB 2G Advance Internet in Airtel
- Just go to Menu
- Open dialer of your phone.
- Dial 52141 and tap on call.
- After your call will be connected, you will be asked to dial 2 for 2G internet loan in Airtel.
- Dial 2 and you are done, 65 MB of data balance will be credited to your account.
- In order to get quick advance Internet credits with Airtel, you just dial the following USSD Code and follow the instructions.
Dial : *141*567#
Note that a total of Rs. 17 (Rs. 15 data charges + Rs. 2 Service charges) will be deducted from your account the very next day at the same time when you took the loan. In case if your account balance goes zero, then the loan amount will be levied the next time you recharge your account.
To get 80 MB 3G Advance Internet in Airtel
- In order to get advance Internet credits with Airtel, you just dial the following USSD Code and follow the instructions.
Dial : *141*567#
- 80 MB 3G data loan will be valid only for 2 days.
Note : Recovery of amount Rs 27 (Inclusive of Service Fee of Rs 2 ) begins after 24 hrs from the date/time of the loan.
Hope now you understand How to get Internet Loan in Airtel SIM Card. Still if you have any problem regarding this Airtel Internet Loan process, you can ask us at below comment box. If you like the article ” How to get Data Loan in Airtel SIM “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- Postpaid Airtel 4G Net Packs in Sikkim | New Tariff Offers
- Postpaid Airtel 4G Net Packs in West Bengal | New Tariff Offers
- Postpaid Airtel 4G Net Packs in Uttarakhand | New Tariff Offers
- Postpaid Airtel 4G Net Packs in Up West | New Tariff Offers
- Postpaid Airtel 4G Net Packs in Up East | New Tariff Offers