Are you surfing on Google for “ How to get Data loan in Telenor ” or “ trick to take internet loan in Uninor ”? if yes, then you have landed on the right place, because in this article, I am going to share with you How to take internet loan in Telenor. Telenor, one of the leading innovative mobile service providers in India has recently launched a new service i.e. ” Advance Internet Credit Loan “. Now you can take CREDIT from TELENOR and pay later. You can take GPRS Loan from Uninor when an Emergency came and your Mobile Data Balance is Low. Also, Check out How to Transfer Balance from Telenor to Telenor.
Requirements to get Data Loan in Telenor
- Telenor Sim Card Must Be Prepaid ( Data loan Service Not available in postpaid Sim).
- Your Telenor SIM card must be Minimum 90 Days old to get Data loan in your number.
- Internet Loan is Allowed only when u have less than 10 MB data in your account or when NO Internet pack is Activated.
- You must haven’t any outstanding loans on your number.
- Working Mobile Phone with Ability to Send SMS / Dial USSD Codes.
Click Here for Uninor USSD Codes
How to get Internet Loan in Telenor
So you can Get Data loan in Telenor SIM card easily with one simple USSD Code.
- Dial *141# from your Dialer, and simply follow on-screen instructions to get Internet loan from your Telenor SIM card.
Hope now you understand How to get Internet Loan in Uninor SIM Card. Still if you have any problem regarding this Telenor Internet Loan process, you can ask us at below comment box. If you like the article ” How to get Data Loan in Telenor SIM “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- No items.