Are you searching for How to activate BSNL 101 Plan? then you have landed on the right place. To counter to Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer, India’s telecom operator BSNL launched full talk time offer along with 500 MB 3G data per day at Rs 101 for 7 days. The Prepaid Customers with 3G handset and BSNL 3G SIM card can avail this offer benefits. Both New and Existing prepaid customers can avail this BSNL 101 plan. Please go through his article to know complete details about BSNL 101 recharge offer. Also, check out BSNL Internet APN Settings.
BSNL 101 Plan
Now, to compete with Reliance, BSNL has come up with an amazing data plan too. Now Reliance Jio is offering unlimited calls/SMS + 1GB 4G data/day for Rs 96 for 7 days, whereas BSNL is offering Rs 101 talk time+ 500 MB 3G data/day for Rs 101 for 7 days.
Voice calls will be charged at standard rates based on your current tariff plan. However, the validity of seven days is a bit disappointing.
|Mobile Required||3G Enabled|
|Daily Data Quota||500 MB|
|Total Bundle Data||3.5 GB|
|Talk time||Rs 101 Talk time|
|Plan Validity||7 Days|
BSNL recently launched three new combo STVs of Rs. 333, Rs. 349, and Rs. 395 providing benefits for ten weeks and more. The STV 333 plan is best data plan in the market right now, which offers 3GB data per day for 90 days.
BSNL 101 Plan Available in
How to Activate BSNL 101 Rs Plan
- Go to official website www.BSNL.in
- Select the STV 101 Recharge plan
- And Pay using your Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Recharge Done. Enjoy the unlimited Data and Calls.
- BSNL 444 Plan: 4GB 3G Data per day valid for 90 Days
- BSNL 189 Plan: 3 GB Data + Rs 189 TT with 28 Days Validity
- BSNL 169 Plan: 2 GB Data + Rs 169 TT with 21 Days Validity
- BSNL 101 Plan: 500 MB Data per Day + Rs 101 TT for 7 Days
- BSNL 395 Plan: 2 GB Data per Day + Free Calls for 71 Days
Hope now you know everything about prepaid Rs 101 BSNL recharge plan. If you like the Article ” BSNL 101 Plan: 500MB Data per Day + Rs 101 Talktime “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.