Are you searching on Google for How to activate Vodafone 4G SIM? Then you are landed on the right place. Vodafone is one of the fastest growing service network provider in India. Recently Vodafone has launched its 4G services in Kerala, Mysore, Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru. If you are already a Vodafone customer, you can switch to a 4G-ready Vodafone SIM by following these easy steps right now. Note that Vodafone is offering customers in some regions 1GB free 4G data if you switch to a 4G SIM. We had already given Vodafone Manual Internet Settings and Configurations for Mobile. Now we are providing Simple steps for How to activate Vodafone 4G SIM. If you want to activate your Vodafone 4G SIM quickly please go through the following steps.
Vodafone 4G SIM Activation
As the Vodafone 4G is available only in some selected Cities, if you are in that Coverage area then you can also activate Vodafone 4G or Upgrade your Current SIM card to 4G in that quick Steps. Its all takes only less than 20 minutes.
Vodafone Network Providing New free 4G SIM for its prepaid customers. You can exchange it with your old Vodafone SIM card at Vodafone Customer care.
Instructions to activate Vodafone 4G SIM Card
- A 4G device – your device will need to be compatible with our 4G network and have 4G/LTE switched on. If you’re using an incompatible device, visit our online store to see what’s currently available.
- 4G coverage – you need to be in a 4G coverage area.
- A Vodafone plan or prepaid recharge – all our new plans and recharges can access 4G. Although, it’s a good idea to pick one that comes with 500MB of data or more.
How much does it cost?
Steps to Vodafone 4G SIM card Upgrade
- Walk into any nearby Vodafone Store and place your request for 4G-ready SIM.
- After proper identification process and 4G-enabled handset compatibility check by Vodafone staff, you will receive the new 4G-SIM card.
- To activate the card, use your existing Vodafone number to SMS ‘SIMEX <your 19-20 digit new 4G SIM card number>’ to 55199 (this number will be available on the new SIM card/jacket given to you)
- You will receive a response SMS from 55199 with partial SIM number entered.
- Send the last 6 digits of the new SIM number to 55199 within 2 hours of receiving the SMS mentioned in the above step.
- You will receive a success SMS, post which your 4G-Ready SIM will be activated within 5-10 minutes.
- Subsequently, replace your old SIM in the handset with the new 4G-Ready SIM and continue to continue to use Vodafone services without interruption.
Simple steps To activate Vodafone 4G Internet settings:
Step 1: Turn Mobile Data On
Step 2: Enter www in Access Point Name (APN)
Step 3: Go to Network mode and select LTE/4G
Step 4: Check for coverage by looking for ‘LTE’ or ‘4G’ on the signal bar.
Step 5: That’s it the Vodafone 4g internet settings is Done Now you can Enjoy the High-speed Connection.
Hope You understand How to activate Vodafone 4G SIM card. Still if you have any problem regarding this Vodafone 4G SIM activation process, you can ask us at below comment box. If you like the article ” How to activate Vodafone 4G SIM card “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.